Favourite Books

  • The Green Mile
  • Animal Farm
  • Lord of the Flies
  • Lord of the Rings
  • To Kill a Mockingbird

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Just to Clarify

 So, as I am sitting here, feeling a little deflated after my last trip off the deep end...I got to thinking...
   I worry that my spewing is affecting those , through no fault of their own, related to me. I know what small town is like. No matter that what my relatives think or say has no bearing on me, unless of course it is about me, I understand there are always some small minded folks who will lump them together with what I say or do. For the record, they , like myself, cannot control what I write. This is simply a way for all that pressure inside my brain to be released. Would I stop on a rant if I was hurting them? Admittedly, yes. But, if what I say, is somehow attached to their thoughts and beliefs, just because we are genetically connected, it would be insane. The need to make this clear suddenly possessed me, because, for a moment I forgot what it is like to actually care what others think.
  I state that I don't give a damn what the rest of the world thinks about my take on things, and I'm not about to change that, but....just in case some total nimrod out there has the slightest idea that I run all my thoughts by everyone related to me, and they are privy to what I spew on here...the truth is, no one has a clue what is coming.
 Now...don't go imagining I was contacted by someone to say they were affected...never happened, this is just a random thought process, and I am well aware those poor people who are related through birth or marriage often wish they were not...but there is little they can do about this. I hope I have clarified things, for those who were dense enough not to already know. Be sure to use this for further reference, because trust me, I am no where near finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment